- Duration of full-time studies: 4 year
- Duration of part-time studies: 5 year
- Duration of full-time studies: 2 year
- Duration of part-time studies: 2.5 year
Faculty of Economic Management and Informatics is the leading one of the University. The Faculty holds its rights and responsibilities according to its Charter, implements higher professional education in several professions. The faculty in its activity is also guided by RA Legislation.
The mission Faculty of Economic Management and Informatics
- to implement higher education in the fields economics, management, accounting and programming, which will allow graduates to find jobs in well-known organizations of the sphere.
- preparation of economist-managers in accordance with modern and future requirements, who:
- knows the issues of management, theory and practice of organization's economic activity, principles of management and the peculiarities of economic management, conditioned by them.
- knows the tools for managing the economic activities of the organizations, the opportunities provided by the Internet, the skills of working correctly and safely with the Internet resources,
- are able to use their theoretical and practical knowledge in management practice, are skillful in managarial decision-making process.
Faculty of Economic Management and Informatics implements higher professional education in following specialties:
- Software Engineering
- Accounting and Taxation
- Informatics/Computer Science/