The Quality Assurance Department is an independent structural subdivision of the University. The mission of the department is to support the University's quality assurance culture, introduction of a comprehensive quality management system, to provide oversight, assessment and improvement mechanisms for the implementation of strategic priorities of the university, and to promote quality improvement of professional education.
- Creation of prerequisites for passing to total quality assurance system, formation of local quality assurance structures at the University’s subdivisions/faculties, chairs/,
- Ensure the introduction and implementation of innovative technologies in quality management,
- Effective control of implementation of University mission and strategic purposes, continuous monitoring of ongoing processes, formation of mechanisms and tools of evaluation, establishment of improvement programs,
- Market-oriented PAP formation, their compliance with similar programs, student mobility, formation of effective mechanisms for monitoring and evaluating student mobility,
- Establishment of effective mechanisms of research and innovative programs development, evaluation and review.
- Creation of tools for development of external relations and internationalization and monitoring and evaluation processes,
- Providing accountability about the University activity
- Providing cooperation with external evaluation bodies
- Coordination of institutional and program self-evaluation works of the University, support to external assessment and accreditation processes.
Head of Department: Susanna Avagyan
Department Specialist: Ani Aleksanyan
Junior specialist: Lilit Khechumyan
Tel.: (+374 10) 554056
Northern University Education Department is an independent structural subdivision.
The University Education Department includes:
a) Educational-methodological department
b) Internship Department
Issues and functions of the University Education Department:
- Study and analysis of normative documents and methodological guidelines of higher education
- Planning and organization of educational process in two-cycle system (full-time and part-time)
- Creating and developing curricula appropriate to new specialties and standards
- Organization of work on developing, approving , systematic upgrading and modernizing of subject syllabus taught at the University
- Assistance in defining the academic load and implementing lessons classification by the chairs
- Assistance in designing timetable of academic studies for each semester, which is done by deans
- Summary and analysis of examinations results during every semester
- Forming and supervising the schedule of students’ knowledge quality intermediate control
- Supervision of the University another branch and departments works, ensuring unified system
- Analysis of the level of educational-methodological literature of the educational process and presentation of the University management recommendation in that direction
- Ensuring continuous information on the activities of the University on its website
- Organizes the educational, industrial, and final internships of the University students in accordance with the "Regulation on Organizing Professional Practice of Students"
- Makes improvements in the internship programs of the taught specialties at the University, and regulates necessary documents.
Tel: (+374 10) 552139